Submit Your Photos for MBA's 2020 Scenes of Missouri Calendar
Chariton County, Missouri
Photographed by Mark Ramsey
Calling all photographers! MBA is accepting photo submissions for its 2020 Scenes of Missouri calendar. These photos depict the beauty of the Show-Me State — from the Bootheel to the Ozarks to the northern farmland, our great cities and all points in between — anything that features Missouri scenery, historical locations, the changing seasons, city scenes, wildlife and more! And, you could win $100 if your photo is chosen as "Best of Show!"
- MBA will accept photo submissions from MBA-member bank employees, directors and their family members.
- Only digital photos will be accepted for consideration.
- Photos containing copyrighted images are not usable.
- Links to websites for photos (social media sites, online photobooks or shared photo websites, etc.) are not usable for this contest.
Contest Photo Submissions
- Submit digital photos in the highest resolution format possible; JPG format preferred.
- For consideration as a monthly photo, images should be saved at a minimum of 300 dpi at the actual finished size of the image, at least 8.5 by 11 inches.
- Email your digital photos as attachments to email@example.com or send a CD containing the images to Carol Barnett at MBA. In your email or with your CD, include all the information on the entry form.
All photos must be submitted to MBA by Friday, May 31.
If you have a photo chosen for the calendar, you will be asked to sign a release granting publication permission. Photos not selected for use in the 2020 calendar may be retained for use in future calendars.
For More Information
If you have any questions, contact Carol Barnett at 573-636-8151.
About the Calendar
The MBA "Scenes of Missouri" is a customized wall calendar offered exclusively to MBA members. These calendars are a great way to thank your customers for their business and promote your bank. Everyone loves a free calendar! Rather than using stock photos and text from any calendar vendor, these calendars uniquely promote Missouri and your bank! Your name and/or logo is imprinted at the bottom below the last page so it is always visible. (Imprint area is approximately 1" by 11"). And you can't beat the price - just 99 cents per calendar (plus imprint charge, tax and shipping). The pages of the calendar are 8 1/2" by 11" - fully open to hang on the wall it is 11" by 18". An order form for the 2020 calendar will be available this summer.