11 Bankers Inducted Into The Missouri Bankers Association’s 50 Year Club
The Missouri Bankers Association inducted 11 bankers into its 50 Year Club on Thursday, June 14, during MBA’s 128th Annual Convention at Tan-Tar-A Resort in Osage Beach. This recognition from MBA honors bankers who have dedicated 50 years of service to the banking community.
- Donald Baldwin is a senior account executive for the Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Matt Favazza is president of Central Bank of St. Louis’ Chesterfield facility.
- Louis "Lou" McClelland was honored posthumously with his induction in the MBA 50 Year Club.
- Lena Mae Foster is in operations with Legends Bank in Linn.
- Don Reynolds is chairman of Regional Missouri Bank in Marceline.
- Ron Rodgers is director of Community Bank of Pleasant Hill.
- Jim Smith is community bank president for OakStar Bank in Clinton.
- Brenda Snider is a retail banking officer/benefits banking program specialist for Commerce Bank in Springfield.
- Jerry Von Rohr is senior vice president of Jefferson Bank and Trust Company in St. Louis.
- Rick Watts is senior vice president of commercial lending for Central Bank of the Ozarks in Springfield.
- June Wilson is a special projects coordinator for Old Missouri Bank in Springfield.